Header Ads

BILLY JOE SAUNDERS SIGNS WITH NEW PROMOTER , TYSON FURY ANNOUNCES NEXT FIGHT , DILLIAN WHYTE UPDATE

Billy Joe Saunders confirms signing with Eddie Hearn

Saunders has signed a multi-fight promotional deal with Eddie Hearn following his amicable split from Frank Warren.
The WBO super-middleweight champion’s fight broadcasters now switch from BT Sport to Sky Sports in the UK and ESPN to DAZN in America, with his next bout to be announced next week.
“This move is going to benefit me massively,” said Saunders. “Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing can put me right out on the branch for those big fights.
“I’m on Golovkin and Canelo’s turf. I’ve made this move to make them fights because I’m sick of hearing their bulls*** excuses.”
excuses.”

Tyson Fury’s next fight officially announced

Fury will return to the ring to take on Otto Wallin on September 14 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, USA.
Britain’s ‘lineal’ heavyweight world champion will stake his claim to the throne against the unbeaten Swede, who has won all of his 20 completed bouts to date.
“I am pleased to be back in Las Vegas. I loved my time there in my last fight and I am going to put on a show at the T-Mobile Arena,” said Fury.
“Otto Wallin is a world-ranked fighter and is tall, something we want with the Deontay Wilder rematch around the corner.
“He is also a southpaw, which will bring its own obstacles, but I will be fully focused to get this job done because the rematch needs to happen.”

Tyson Fury believes Deontay Wilder rematch will be pushed back, plans to fight in England in December

The ‘Gypsy King’ explained to BT Sport: “After the Wallin fight, I think Wilder’s gonna fight Ortiz in November, so I’ve heard.
“So he ain’t gonna be wanting to fight in February, is he? So that fight looks like it’s gonna be pushed back again.
“After I beat Wallin, looking into the future with my crystal ball, I’m gonna fight again in December.
“I wanna fight back in England in December.”
Tyson Fury has mapped out his plans
GETTY
4
Tyson Fury has mapped out his plans

Eddie Hearn expects Dillian Whyte to fight again this year, gives latest on UKAD situation

Hearn has declared that he expects Whyte to fight again in 2019, despite currently being embroiled in an anti-doping situation.
Giving an update on the case, Hearn told iFL TV: “Dillian Whyte is handling his UKAD situation.
“It’s a private and confidential matter for him where all will be revealed, I’m sure.
“I know that him and his lawyers are working around the clock because the sooner it’s resolved, the better.”
When asked if he still believes the 31-year-old will return to the ring in 2019, Hearn simply replied: “Yes, yes.”
Whyte beat Rivas by unanimous decision
GETTY
4
Whyte beat Rivas by unanimous decision

Canelo Alvarez vs Demetrius Andrade deal was agreed, but Mexican wants Sergey Kovalev

Andrade’s promoter Eddie Hearn told reporters: “The one fight that Canelo wants more than anything right now is Kovalev and he’s prepared to wait for August 24 to see what happens.
“If Kovalev wins, I’m 99% sure Kovalev will fight Canelo at the end of November.
“If Kovalev doesn’t win or gets injured, Billy Joe Saunders is right up there. We also had a deal in place with Andrade to fight Canelo as well.”
Canelo Alvarez was supposed to fight on September 14
GETTY
4
Canelo Alvarez was supposed to fight on September 14

Tyson Fury accuses Love Island of being a ‘fix’ after brother Tommy Fury didn’t win

Tyson has declared that he thinks the reality TV show is a ‘fix’ because his brother Tommy didn’t win it.
He told BT Sport: “I think he done really well on the thing and I think it was a fix that he never got it for whatever reason.
“I think he’s a lot more popular, him and his girlfriend are a lot more popular than the two who won it.
“But you never know, you don’t know what happens in these things.
“I think it was a fix to be fair, but look, let him do what he’s gotta do and I wish him all the best.”
Tommy Fury – the younger brother of Tyson – was a contestant on Love Island 2019
ITV
4
Tommy Fury – the younger brother of Tyson – was a contestant on Love Island 2019




No comments

Powered by Blogger.