Header Ads

WHATSAPP GROUP MEMBERS HELPED ME RECOVER FROM CORONAVIRUS – HUDSON-ODOI





Chelsea forward, Callum Hudson-Odoi has attributed his COVID-19 recovery to his teammates’ constant touch on the club’s What’s App group.

The player with Ghanaian heritage has stated that frequent chats from his teammates during his 14-day self-isolation accelerated his recovery process.

Hudson-Odoi, 19, has now fully recovered from the deadly virus and has begun personal training.

He told the club’s website ‘‘I am feeling perfect. I had the virus which has cleared now, I fully feel good, fit, so I am feeling back to myself so it is all good.

“I had it (the illness) three weeks ago now I think, on a Monday when I felt a bit hot and I was thinking this is a bit unusual, why do I feel this hot?.

The next day I was feeling back to normal. I thought it was just a minor temperature thing but obviously it wasn’t.

“I said to myself this wasn’t actually that bad, the symptoms, and I said to myself I feel good, I feel better.

“Everyone has been asking me how I have been which has been class from them.

“They have been showing me support and saying Cal, get well soon, I hope you are okay now.

“It has been very warming and a good feeling to know you have got your team-mates behind you, backing you and making sure you are feeling well and encouraging you.”

Hudson-Odoi was one of the few EPL stars to have contracted the virus that has led to the suspension of the League until April 30.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.