Header Ads

BARCELONA FC AND LUIS SUAREZ




Interviewed by ESPN, and asked about MLS new franchise Inter Miami having been linked to a move in of his, Barcelona FC and Uruguayan NT 32-year old star striker Luis Suarez stated: "MLS have been growing and improving a lot through the year.

 All the young and talented South American players having joined the league speak volumes about it. I talked to Lodeiro about how things are going for him, and I think any players would be happy to land down there.

 I'm on a deal with Barça now, but you can never tell what's going to happen in the future. States might be a good opportunity, for both my family and myself.

 Anyway, I've been playing at the top of the standards for a long time, and any decision I'm going to make will be made together with my loved ones".

No comments

Powered by Blogger.