Header Ads

TYSON FURY BELIEVES DEONTAY WILDER REMATCH WILL BE PUSHED BACK , PLANS TO FIGHT IN ENGLAND IN DECEMBER





Tyson Fury has revealed that he believes his rematch with Deontay Wilder is going to be put slightly on hold.

The ‘lineal’ heavyweight world champion previously stated that he had signed a contract to square off with the WBC king again on February 22, after he overcomes Otto Wallin on September 14.



GETTY
2Despite being knocked down twice, many felt Fury outboxed Wilder in their draw last December

However, with the news Wilder’s next bout against Luis Ortiz will likely be in November, not September as originally touted, Fury is now altering his own plans.

The ‘Gypsy King’ explained to BT Sport: “After the Wallin fight, I think Wilder’s gonna fight Ortiz in November, so I’ve heard.

“So he ain’t gonna be wanting to fight in February, is he?

“So that fight looks like it’s gonna be pushed back again.

“After I beat Wallin, looking into the future with my crystal ball, I’m gonna fight again in December.”



GETTY
If all goes to plan, Wilder and Fury will meet again next year

Some British fight fans have been angered recently by the decision to take Anthony Joshua’s rematch with Andy Ruiz Jr to Saudi Arabia.

On a more positive note, Fury is insistent that he wants to bring his next bout back home.

He continued: “I wanna fight back in England though in December.

“I know ESPN ain’t gonna put me on again in December.

“But I will get one in England because my uncle Frank [Warren] will make that happen.

“And I’m allowed in my contract to have a fight in England.”





No comments

Powered by Blogger.